THE STRUCTURE OF ENTROPY
1. DEPARTMENTS 2. INTERFACES
WORDS OF GOLD: THE QUR’AN
Main focus is on an ayah or a group of ayahs in the Quran or a topic, parable or example based on the Quran
- The Quran Cycle: Imitation or Cooperation?
- Three Stages of Being a Muslim: Part I, Part II, and Part III
- Quran in Ramadaan: The enjoining Light
- Quran in Ramadaan: Nobility or Inferiority?
- Quran in Ramadaan: The determined vs the uncertain
- Quran in Ramadaan: How God relates to His subjects…
- Quran in Ramadaan: Assumptions or Certainty?: Part I, Part II, Part III, and Synopsis
- The Quran Cycle: Illuminating Metaphors: Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV,
- Quran Anthologies: Illuminating Metaphors
- Quran Anthologies: Illuminating Metaphors – By form – I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and VII; By Type I, II, III
Purely personal reflections related to the themes of the blog.
Posts featuring a quote or reference from which I disagree, or attempt to provide an answer to, in light of the focii of the blog
MIND’S I EXPLORATIONS
Relevant wisdom and insights from the mind-brain anthology by Hofstadter and Dennett
Excerpts from human literature (scientific, literary or spoken) which serve to elucidate the themes of the blog.
Posts presenting selections from Maualan Rumi’s translated works, that resonate with recently posted upon themese of the blog
- Qur’an Anthologies: Illuminating metaphors – By Form I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and VII
- Qur’an Anthologies: Illuminating metaphors – By Type I, II, III
THE AUGUST COUNTRY
Posts celebrating my August country
Sometimes it becomes necessary to share personal happennings.
Reviews of books that inspire and also elucidate many of my reflections
WONDERS OF THE WORLD
2. INTERFACES ↓
Posts attempting to integrate two or more focii of the blog (see introduction).
Some posts are repeated here from the departments section.
How mind and body mysteries relate to how we react to the world.
Scientific theory or research pointing to some reality already mentioned in the Quran.
The interface between psychological theory &/or research and religion.
Posts exploring religious insights found in literature
Posts elucidating or criticising available methods for learning about reality